It’s not a secret that bicycles are often the cheapest and easiest way to get around. But, what is a secret is how much work goes into maintaining these bikes. It can be hard for some people to find time to do so themselves with their busy schedules; luckily there are many opportunities for those who want help!
1. Keep the chain clean and lubricated
2. Check your brakes before every ride to make sure they are working properly
3. Use a lock that will deter thieves – use two locks if you can’t find one with a high enough rating
4. Clean your bike after each ride, especially when it’s wet or dirty
5. Make sure all hardware is tightened – don’t forget to check the spokes on your tires!
6. Don’t overtighten bolts, as this could cause them to break off; instead, only tighten until snug
As you can see, maintaining these bikes is a breeze! One of the best features of this bike is that it’s so easy to maintain. It doesn’t require any special tools or knowledge and there are no complicated parts on the frame. With such little maintenance required for this bike, it’s perfect for people who don’t want to mess with their bicycle too much but still need something reliable and inexpensive.